Time is flying by and we are excited and ready for this adventure! THERE ARE ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT TO PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE for the Spiritual and Psychic Sasquatch Event which ends on 9/13/16 at 5:00pm PST. All other sales will be at the door on 9/17 which is $80 per person. If you plan to camp on the grounds or in the dorm bunkers at the Chewelah Peak Learning Center, please pre-pay online before Tuesday so that we can manage all arrangements. Thank you!
Some important details and announcements to share regarding the Spiritual and Psychic Sasquatch Conference:
1. Guests that begin arriving on Thursday and Friday (especially in early or late hours) can “check-in” with DawaOutah LomaKatsi (SunBow) at the large sasquatch tipi that is at the front of the camping field, and behind the lodge. Just follow the brick road (you can drive on it!).
2. RVs park along the chain-linked fence that is to the left when you approach the buildings. There are hookups for electricity and water there as well.
3. The conference will take place in the first large main building called the lodge with the flagpole in front of it. Behind the lodge is a building with break-out rooms where we will set up a dining area and there will also be a cooler there for guests to place their personal refrigerated items in. There is also a cozy library room at the end of this building which we can use on Thursday and Friday, but please keep it clean and tidy as there will be another group using it on Saturday morning while we are having the conference in the lodge. We will do some take-down of items Saturday evening after the conference.
4. There are restrooms in the lodge lobby, the bunkhouse, and in the new building which is near the camping field.
5. The Lodge building will be locked up on Friday and Saturday night when set-up and take-down is done for the evening, so please do not leave any personal items in there overnight that you may need.
6. THERE IS NO CELL PHONE SERVICE at the Chewelah Peak Learning Center (at least not for Verizon). However, they do have free Wifi (no password) and a land line for any emergencies.
7. There will be other small groups using other buildings at the facility during short periods while our guests are there. On Thursday afternoon, there will be 30 children using the grassy area until 4pm. There MIGHT be a small group during the day on Friday to use the lawn and surrounding woods for awhile as well. Please condense your tents to one half of the field so the others will have room. On Saturday, a group of around 18 will be coming at 2pm (while we are in the conference) to use the library area of the second building which will not affect us in any way other than I want to be sure that no one leaves personal items or messes in there.
8. We will be doing most of the set-up on Friday… all day beginning around 10am. Volunteers are welcome and appreciated! On Friday evening around 8pm, we will have a short full moon gathering, prayer, and sing to welcome in the blessings and give thanks for this wonderful event.
9. Some people will camp out on Sunday evening as well and we ask that you please leave by 11am on Monday morning. Final clean-up will also take place Monday morning to which we also welcome and appreciate volunteers.
10. Have fun and enjoy yourselves! We are very blessed to have access to this facility and we can arrange/move things to make them fit our needs, just please be sure to return it the way you found it before your departure.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you next week!